Subscriber Milestone 100 subs goal met :D

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Congrats man. I know how happy you are. I was just as happy when i hit 100 subs. Good luck on your other milestones

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
WOOOOO good on ya man I am glad to see that you are growing well! Good job!!!
Hey some tips to help ya grow!!

1. You should have some videos on the main page except the channel trailer

2. your thumbnails help you stand out! Try to make them unique or use them more consistently.

3. Also have a good consistent upload schedule ^_^ I know your just starting off, but it will help you in the long run! That way people know when to tune in! ^_^

I believe very much so that these should help you in the future my friend. Keep up the great work!!!

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube

2. your thumbnails help you stand out! Try to make them unique or use them more consistently.

3. Also have a good consistent upload schedule ^_^ I know your just starting off, but it will help you in the long run! That way people know when to tune in! ^_^

I believe very much so that these should help you in the future my friend. Keep up the great work!!!
thank you so much i will improve thanks for the feedback

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i

just added to my channel can you go check it out?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Congratulations on that milestone man :) Just watched a few videos and I pretty much agree with all of the awesome advice that Fricks gave. Although I will say that while your audio quality on your commentary is very crisp and very clear, the game audio is a little bit too loud and I think it takes away from all that goodness that is your commentary. Anyways best of luck with the channel, and on the battlefield as well fellow gamer of the COD :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on that milestone man :) Just watched a few videos and I pretty much agree with all of the awesome advice that Fricks gave. Although I will say that while your audio quality on your commentary is very crisp and very clear, the game audio is a little bit too loud and I think it takes away from all that goodness that is your commentary. Anyways best of luck with the channel, and on the battlefield as well fellow gamer of the COD :D - Brandon

View attachment 14867
thank i been trying to work on that for awhile and for some reason i just cant get it right,ima keep trying tho and thanks for the feedback i just seen a few videos from you vey well done my friend i subbed i like fellow cod channels

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
thank i been trying to work on that for awhile and for some reason i just cant get it right,ima keep trying tho and thanks for the feedback i just seen a few videos from you vey well done my friend i subbed i like fellow cod channels
Why thank you sir, and I as well :) Us COD gamers gotta back each other up when we can! Oh btw do you use Sony Vegas for editing? For my game audio I usually drag it to around -22dB or -25dB so that that the noise from the gameplay doesn't get in the way of the commentary. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i
Why thank you sir, and I as well :) Us COD gamers gotta back each other up when we can! Oh btw do you use Sony Vegas for editing? For my game audio I usually drag it to around -22dB or -25dB so that that the noise from the gameplay doesn't get in the way of the commentary. - Brandon

View attachment 14868
i use to but it stopped working my friend got it for free and he moved and i dont have $500 to blow but in my software i just made my audio -22dB it sounds alot better

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming