Upload Milestone 100 Daily Uploads

draenen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
iDraenen
My main goal for my channel is to bring the best quality content I can possibly do. Subscriber counts and view counts are something that mean less to me.

In order to bring the best quality I can I figured doing daily uploads can help ensure that my channel maintains a good quality and known persistence for videos!

I can't upload on fridays/saturdays (one of those days, but not the other) usually, because that's the date night for me and the girlfriend, and I also have university studies so I can't always devote time to edit.

But discounting the one day a week I won't upload, I want to do 100 days in a row of uploads, which I think is a good and attainable goal!

What do you think?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My main goal for my channel is to bring the best quality content I can possibly do. Subscriber counts and view counts are something that mean less to me.

In order to bring the best quality I can I figured doing daily uploads can help ensure that my channel maintains a good quality and known persistence for videos!

I can't upload on fridays/saturdays (one of those days, but not the other) usually, because that's the date night for me and the girlfriend, and I also have university studies so I can't always devote time to edit.

But discounting the one day a week I won't upload, I want to do 100 days in a row of uploads, which I think is a good and attainable goal!

What do you think?
Doing daily uploads sure is a good strategy and doable if you have time to record some extra content. I always try to record ahead for in case i don't have time on certain days meaning i now was able to record 2 weeks ahead wich i have scheduled into one video a day. By doing this i will always have daily uploads even when there is a day i can't record ^^

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I agree with @TwilightPrinze - Try to create a backlog of videos, so that if you miss a day of recording, you can still upload, this would be best for a channel.

Anyway, 100 uploads daily (ignoring that one day) sounds like a good goal, if you use the strategy mentioned, you should complete this successfully.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze