Subscriber Milestone 100,000 SUBSCRIBERS!

Bijuu Mike (BijuuMike)

Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2014
YouTube
Hey the Name is Bijuu Mike, Last time i did one of these milestone things i was at 10k subs and now i am about 123,256 so i just want to say for people that are struggling or that may have just started, keep uploading consistently, learn about yourself and don't be afraid to try new things because that is how you grow. It took me a whole YEAR to reach 100 subscribers but now i have come so much further and i just found what people like from me and i learned so much more about myself. If you really love doing YouTube then you CANNOT GIVE UP! I am proud to be apart of the Freedom Family and i hope that this encourages some of you here to keep going. One quote that has always stuck with me is "If we keep doing what we're doing, we're going to keep getting what we're getting."
- Stephen Covey. This means that if you are not getting the results you want then you must change what you are doing. Do a honest check on yourself personally, your videos, your habits... If you are a entertainment channel, are you yourself entertaining? are you delivering value to people such as information or laughter? These things will help your grow as a person and will tremendously impact your life and growth on YouTube.

Thank you.

Gajanan Palav

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2016
Mumbai, India
goo.gl
YouTube
pg_top10
Hey the Name is Bijuu Mike, Last time i did one of these milestone things i was at 10k subs and now i am about 123,256 so i just want to say for people that are struggling or that may have just started, keep uploading consistently, learn about yourself and don't be afraid to try new things because that is how you grow. It took me a whole YEAR to reach 100 subscribers but now i have come so much further and i just found what people like from me and i learned so much more about myself. If you really love doing YouTube then you CANNOT GIVE UP! I am proud to be apart of the Freedom Family and i hope that this encourages some of you here to keep going. One quote that has always stuck with me is "If we keep doing what we're doing, we're going to keep getting what we're getting."
- Stephen Covey. This means that if you are not getting the results you want then you must change what you are doing. Do a honest check on yourself personally, your videos, your habits... If you are a entertainment channel, are you yourself entertaining? are you delivering value to people such as information or laughter? These things will help your grow as a person and will tremendously impact your life and growth on YouTube.

Thank you.

Congrats Bijuu Mike! (y) (Y)

You wrote inspirational post for new YouTubers like me really appretiate! Thanks a tons :)

Yes keep trying new things to pave way for success :D

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Wow congratz man! Thats amazing hopefully i can hit the same heights one day. Its taken 5 months for me to hit 270 subs so i hope i can push on like you.

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube

Thank you.
Grats that's a huge milestone keep up the good work!

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme

Thank you.
Congrats. That is an amazing achievement.

wirasicle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2016
YouTube

Thank you.
Gratz Bro! , ^_^