Subscriber Milestone 10 subs.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Finally I'm there,

Been a slow process, but, this doesn't mean I will give up, gonna post 1 video a day, unless the community of mine starts to require more per day ;]

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching your first milestone. Wish you all the best for your channel and hope you can celebrate many more milestones.

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations on reaching your first milestone. Wish you all the best for your channel and hope you can celebrate many more milestones.

That's the aim, hopefully, I will make 100 subs by end of the year, so I can redeem the custom channel link for myself ♥

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
dude it took me like 2 years to get 100 subs! But you are making better videos than when i first started out. I got like my first 10 subs in the first month and then it was slowly growing. Hope you'll have better luck than me!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
The first step to 100! Gratz :)

Indeed it is! I'll be feeling amazing when I will be able to trump above my old machinima channel. My perfect sub goal is 1k xD[DOUBLEPOST=1500038572][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude it took me like 2 years to get 100 subs! But you are making better videos than when i first started out. I got like my first 10 subs in the first month and then it was slowly growing. Hope you'll have better luck than me!

I've done/made videos since 2007/2009, so, this isn't really new to me because that's how I am just have had changed lots of accounts, never stuck by one :(

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Grats :D What is the highest subs you've gotten on your other channels?

The channel I had with machinima had like 150+ subs, could've been more. Removed that channel due to impatience and idiocy.[DOUBLEPOST=1500217821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Hopefully this'll be the account you stick to and do well on, ey?

Will keep this channel active and well, I won't be deleting this one, and, I will most likely continue creating content to it till I tire out of it.