Subscriber Milestone 1.6k Goal :D

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello fellow Freedom Members,

Who thought i would make it to where i am :). Couple of hours ago i just hit 1.6k :D
I joined Freedom maybe when i had around 200 subs and this is where i have made it, with this partner, actually more then a partner a family. Well thats i have to say #FreedomFamily

~ Have a nice day

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello fellow Freedom Members,

Who thought i would make it to where i am :). Couple of hours ago i just hit 1.6k :D
I joined Freedom maybe when i had around 200 subs and this is where i have made it, with this partner, actually more then a partner a family. Well thats i have to say #FreedomFamily

~ Have a nice day
Hey man! Congrats on that huge 1.6k sub number. Make sure to keep er' goin #FreedomFamily

Maru

Freedom! Member
That is an amazing number of subscribers with the quantity of videos that you have. Quality content right there! Congratulations :> would be great if you could give some tips to us smaller gaming channels!

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
That is an amazing number of subscribers with the quantity of videos that you have. Quality content right there! Congratulations :> would be great if you could give some tips to us smaller gaming channels!
Ill be uploading one tips video tonight :D