Subscriber Milestone 1,000 Subscribers!

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Today my YouTube channel passed 1,000 subscribers! Very excited for this milestone! It took hard work, but our original goal when the channel was started was to pass 1,000 subs one day. So we made it!

To celebrate, we are going to do a 6 hour livestream next week on Twitch! During this livestream will be open lobbies with our viewers, giveaways, Q&As - all while attempting to raise $100 for charity to the Humane Society.
We hope you can join us for the livestream! If not, it will be uploaded to our channel afterwards.

Thanks again everyone! Here's to the future!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Today my YouTube channel passed 1,000 subscribers! Very excited for this milestone! It took hard work, but our original goal when the channel was started was to pass 1,000 subs one day. So we made it!

To celebrate, we are going to do a 6 hour livestream next week on Twitch! During this livestream will be open lobbies with our viewers, giveaways, Q&As - all while attempting to raise $100 for charity to the Humane Society.
We hope you can join us for the livestream! If not, it will be uploaded to our channel afterwards.

Great job

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats mate!! 1K Subs :eek:

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Thanks everyone! For those interested in our livestream, it will be this Saturday, August 13th! Starting around 12pm eastern time.