Escalated to Support 0 Earnings for 2017??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hey,

My names Marcus and i used to have a channel for iOS Content like "Clash of Clans". I now switched everything over to vlogging and put all my old videos to private from then. Even though im not earning alot of money from my views shouldn't i still be making a little bit? The moneys not a huge part, but if freedom isn't paying smaller channels i might switch to someone who does.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1BQFcLy-zNEd85I4CpwNQ

I can provide proof that i havnt made anything. Also does freedom still pay out every 28th?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

-Marcus

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 2.04.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 2.04.01 PM.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 8

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Freedom! pays at the end of every month, you receive your first payment two months after joining.

I don't know the exact details to your Earnings. Normally though the Freedom! Dashboard shows what you should get paid. You can double-check this with Support [[email protected]] and have them look into your Earnings. Please ensure your videos aren't claimed on your video Manager and that monetisation is enabled on them. It's also possible though that some monetized views were taken away or people were using AdBlocker software.

Upvote 0

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Freedom! pays at the end of every month, you receive your first payment two months after joining.

I don't know the exact details to your Earnings. Normally though the Freedom! Dashboard shows what you should get paid. You can double-check this with Support [[email protected]] and have them look into your Earnings. Please ensure your videos aren't claimed on your video Manager and that monetisation is enabled on them. It's also possible though that some monetized views were taken away or people were using AdBlocker software.
I've made $0. And it dosnt say estimated earnings anywhere... I've been with freedom since Oct. 31st 2014.... So i dont think there should be any reason im not earning money correct?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I've made $0. And it dosnt say estimated earnings anywhere... I've been with freedom since Oct. 31st 2014.... So i dont think there should be any reason im not earning money correct?
As I've mentioned, the only people to be able to check this are the Support Team employees. You could check the amount of monetized playbacks in your YouTube analytics to see whether they match up or not.

Reactions: Marcus Walker
Upvote 0

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
As I've mentioned, the only people to be able to check this are the Support Team employees. You could check the amount of monetized playbacks in your YouTube analytics to see whether they match up or not.
Okay, i have emailed them and hopefully they reply soon! Thanks for your help +1 Like

Upvote 0

SliicePie

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
DimarioHurlock
Hey,

My names Marcus and i used to have a channel for iOS Content like "Clash of Clans". I now switched everything over to vlogging and put all my old videos to private from then. Even though im not earning alot of money from my views shouldn't i still be making a little bit? The moneys not a huge part, but if freedom isn't paying smaller channels i might switch to someone who does.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1BQFcLy-zNEd85I4CpwNQ

I can provide proof that i havnt made anything. Also does freedom still pay out every 28th?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

-Marcus
i think they still so.. but ill check out your videos

Upvote 0

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hey Bro. I have a vlogging channel also. What have you found the best way to grow?
As one of the biggest vlogger ever said "My advice is in 3 words... Just Keep Uploading" -Roman Atwood

I follow this every day and just strive to put out the best and entertaining quality!

Hopefully this helps you out!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello @MarcusPlaysClash

It does seem very odd that your channel isn't showing any kind of revenue earned during the first part of 2017, as you said you have been with Freedom since 2014 and as such, as long as your channel hasn't become unlinked, due to inactivitiy or copyright / community guideline breaches then you should be expected some revenue. If you could the support team til Friday 18th to respond and if they haven't by then, feel free to send me your ticket ID via a PM and I can try and chase this up with them, on your behalf

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.