Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Upvote 0

羽翼之兔

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2017
YouTube
OK Thank you There are embarrassed because the point of direct links Sorry also trouble you[DOUBLEPOST=1486558574][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry I do not ask what can be the time to get the money may I ask is not very clear
I mean that YOUTUBE GoogleAdsen do not know how many months will not be able to address the certification of a collection of addresses However, the certification of some five weeks I have not received the problem is that there will be affected by this certification address to mention here Because googleAdsen said to be able to receive the address certification so I do not know if this is not the letter also have to wait for that damn authentication letter to my home I just want to confirm that the address letter will not affect the benefits I get

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'm not sure that the verification is required if you are going to partner with Freedom as payments are made through Freedom and not adsense. As shown below from https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348257?hl=en it says that you will only receive it after you have reached the payment threshold.

Why haven't I received my PIN?
There are several reasons why you might not have received your Personal Identification Number yet:

• Your account is not on PIN hold.
    You'll only be required to verify your PIN after your account balance reaches the verification threshold. If you don't see a hold displayed on your AdSense homepage, then it means that your account is not on PIN hold yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.