Subscriber Milestone ✔Reach 100, 200, 500, 1k sub!

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
whats up guys !

thank you for your supports, i am like 2 weeks old as a member of freedom and its been a great experience helped me to reach my 1k milestone and i wanted to share it with everyone!

only 7 months and its been great challange in reaching 1k! not easy :D

i also want to share some tips if anyone needs it just let me know under de description..

once again thanks for everything and here i come 2k!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 1K. I'm sure our partners / user would be interested in any tips you could offer

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
whats up guys !

thank you for your supports, i am like 2 weeks old as a member of freedom and its been a great experience helped me to reach my 1k milestone and i wanted to share it with everyone!

only 7 months and its been great challange in reaching 1k! not easy :D

i also want to share some tips if anyone needs it just let me know under de description..

once again thanks for everything and here i come 2k!
wow 1k subs already and its only been 7 months! congrats! tell us your secrets :) im still at 45 subs and have had a channel for almost a year haha

Reactions: FurisBrothers85

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
wow 1k subs already and its only been 7 months! congrats! tell us your secrets :) im still at 45 subs and have had a channel for almost a year haha

well one of the things like us as small channels we dont get enough publicity unless youtube picked you randomly which is 1 out 100 chance! so ill give you a huge tip.

what i do and still do is i go in to other people stream inviting them to play with me :D and thats it bro not all of them will join but still :D dont go for sub for sub just tell them you will help him out by shouting his name or do like i do shout out videos that help me get a lot of subs too :d give back to the community bro.... hope it helps

FireAlley

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2017
YouTube
My only thing is that it's hard growing a fan base in what I post videos of on YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1517435791][/DOUBLEPOST]I've had my channel over 3 years and have only gain 474 subscribers with about 500 videos.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Already hitting 1k subs, nice job dude!
I think the next goal should be 1.25 or 1.5k, just because it is better to look at it in chunks rather than nearly doubling every time.

No matter what the next goal is, you are on the right track!

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
My only thing is that it's hard growing a fan base in what I post videos of on YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1517435791][/DOUBLEPOST]I've had my channel over 3 years and have only gain 474 subscribers with about 500 videos.
i understand its no easy to do something that people want see, because i follow gaming i gain subs mostly on Live streams.... which is hard for your type of channel todo.... Unless.... you go to places and do live on your phone[DOUBLEPOST=1517473411][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already hitting 1k subs, nice job dude!
I think the next goal should be 1.25 or 1.5k, just because it is better to look at it in chunks rather than nearly doubling every time.

No matter what the next goal is, you are on the right track!

yea thanks :D i was going to put 1.5k but because i did 500 i didnt want to repeat my self plus i do give away soo 2k will be enough time to save for a give away hahaha

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
well one of the things like us as small channels we dont get enough publicity unless youtube picked you randomly which is 1 out 100 chance! so ill give you a huge tip.

what i do and still do is i go in to other people stream inviting them to play with me :D and thats it bro not all of them will join but still :D dont go for sub for sub just tell them you will help him out by shouting his name or do like i do shout out videos that help me get a lot of subs too :d give back to the community bro.... hope it helps
cool thanks for the tip, unfortunately, i am not a gaming channel so its hard to get people to sub to a How-to style channel!