Gaming ★ The Division | Escape the Map! (GLITCH)

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
haha wow that glitch though! :p and they said the The Division was flawless of a game! xD Just kidding, it's a nice game! :) Good video, keep it up! :) how's going with the network? :)

Reactions: Nathan Scullard
haha wow that glitch though! :p and they said the The Division was flawless of a game! xD Just kidding, it's a nice game! :) Good video, keep it up! :) how's going with the network? :)
Hey hicksu, long time no see, XD yeah its going good, over 400 partners now and 10+ million total views, so could not be better...well it could but you know what I mean lol hows things with you?

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Hey hicksu, long time no see, XD yeah its going good, over 400 partners now and 10+ million total views, so could not be better...well it could but you know what I mean lol hows things with you?
haha YAY! :D You remember me! ^.^ wow! :D So you're doing good, happy to hear that! :3 haha I'm good! :D I'm doing a COMEBACK in my youtube career! :3 I've been gone for half a year, BUT NOW I'M BACK! not so strong though, buuut with a working pc at least! (I think :/ It's still 8 years old! xD)

I see your own channel is doing well as well! :D almost 750 subs, WOW! :D You go girl...urm I mean.. YAY! xD I wish you the best of luck! :) (Maybe me and my friends will join your network! It looks nice!) ;)

haha YAY! :D You remember me! ^.^ wow! :D So you're doing good, happy to hear that! :3 haha I'm good! :D I'm doing a COMEBACK in my youtube career! :3 I've been gone for half a year, BUT NOW I'M BACK! not so strong though, buuut with a working pc at least! (I think :/ It's still 8 years old! xD)

I see your own channel is doing well as well! :D almost 750 subs, WOW! :D You go girl...urm I mean.. YAY! xD I wish you the best of luck! :) (Maybe me and my friends will join your network! It looks nice!) ;)
That would be awesome, and course I remember you, your one of the first channels I reviewed. I tend to keep an eye on most of you guys, I'm always interested to see how you're getting on.
Wow! Maybe time for a pc upgrade mate? lol I've currently upgraded mine to oculus standard as gonna be getting one in june/july. Should hopefully be able to hit 1000 with so nice relevant content such as the oculus.
Glad to hear you're coming back, I wish you luck with it!

Reactions: Hicksu