VR ●Please Read●

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi, My name is DakotaplayYT you can call me dakota, if you clicked on this you most likely can code in some form, if you can code for mobile and PC Games this is your stuff, but dont worry, if you cant we have other positions open. I am hiring for my company Raging Studios, a Developers Company. We are currently employing and paying by work done on our latest project and our first official project a first person shooter called Attack of deception, In this game the storyline is you are a high ranking Navy seal with friends high up in the government, the game takes place in the near future, 2075 to be exact, and the government is knee deep in a world war and you progressively find out that the government is keeping a lot in the dark and youre mission is to shed light on the governments deception, in the process there are lots of miniature missions and objectives, the game will also contain a multiplayer functionality. Got to the end of this and cant code? Dont worry we also need social media correspondent and some other positions that dont need coding experience.