Gaming ► LET'S PLAY SOME MULTIPLAYER!

KUNOLEO

Rising User
May 5, 2016
Sweden
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hello fellas!

I was wondering if there's anyone out there that would like to collab/make videos together!

If you want to be in a video on my channel or me on yours is whatever, I just want to get to know more let's players and make friends! :)

HERE IS A LIST OF MULTIPLAYER GAMES I OWN/HAVE INSTALLED:

If you're interested, let me now and we can exchange skype and steam :)

G

Gods of Odds

Hello fellas!

I was wondering if there's anyone out there that would like to collab/make videos together!

If you want to be in a video on my channel or me on yours is whatever, I just want to get to know more let's players and make friends! :)

HERE IS A LIST OF MULTIPLAYER GAMES I OWN/HAVE INSTALLED:

If you're interested, let me now and we can exchange skype and steam :)

Hearthstone? Also I played civ rev 4 absolutely loads but I don't have civ rev 5 at the moment.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I would love to play some games with you especially the ones that I bought and have no one to play with like BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Left 4 Dead 2 and maybe Civ V. But I don't think you would like to work with someone with only 23 subscribers but I can say I am committed to do YouTube and I do upload two videos daily (not the best of anything on YouTube but I try my best to make the best I can do) and I hope this allows us to play some games together because I don't have much friends.

KUNOLEO

Rising User
May 5, 2016
Sweden
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I would love to play some games with you especially the ones that I bought and have no one to play with like BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Left 4 Dead 2 and maybe Civ V. But I don't think you would like to work with someone with only 23 subscribers but I can say I am committed to do YouTube and I do upload two videos daily (not the best of anything on YouTube but I try my best to make the best I can do) and I hope this allows us to play some games together because I don't have much friends.

like I stated in my first post, I only want to find other let's players and make friends ^^
The amount of subs is not important to me :p