Banner.jpg

Hello, this is my first proper attempt to do decent at gfx, I would appreciate some comments on how I could improve or what you would like.

This kit is still in development and comes with .pdn and .psd ( .psb ) both are the same, If you don't have photoshop and don't know how to change the file formats, I strongly recommend paint . net to open the .pdn file.

Features:

.All Layers are named
.Customize-Able
.Can be used for things that are not just gaming

By downloading this kit you agree:

1. You do not own any of the content and therefor cannot claim it as your own.

2. You will give proper recognition to the creator in any content you create where the images are used.

3. You may use this commercially as long as recognition is given.

4. You are allowed to edit any/all of the images and/or layers.

(Hours spent in total 3.5 19/10/2016 )

Shh don't tell anyone but... thanks for 40 subscribers <3
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
Aussie Chan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Aussie Chan

Latest reviews

A reasonable pack, The background is nice and can be changed to a colour of your choice with some minor image editing. The Minecraft thumbnail was okay though I felt the use of episode number right above the minecraft logo to be a bit much and should really be further away. I also felt the banner text wasn't the right size for YT and I was wrong but it only just fits the size and some things will only be visible to people with 1080p+ displays. I also felt the logo's blue border to kinda ruin the image. I'd remove them from the template honestly.