Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Hi. I'm reading this rules but i can't understand well about this; "
T.I.P. Rules:
  • You must maintain a 2/3 (reviews/keys claimed ratio), meaning for every 3 keys claimed you must produce 2 relevant video reviews or you would not be able to claim any more games.
  • Videos are manually reviewed for relevancy, submitting an irrelevant video would NOT count towards your reviews/keys claimed ratio.
  • Read and understand what each title expects out of a review before requesting a key."
I claim 2-3 free game steam key from Freedom and thank you so much but, i need do short game review videos? What i need to do? Can you explain better for me? My english is poor level sadly and i really want to understand this T.I.P rules... Also if i need make gaming review videos, how can i send to Freedom? How i submit? Cani submit on here or where? By the way my english is not good so, can i talk turkish on game reviews? Or you guys needs english language for gaming reviews?

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there

I say try and answer your questions as best I can - let me know if you want further explanation.

First things first the 2/3 ratio.
This basically means for every 3 keys you request you have to review 2 of them otherwise you won't get anymore keys.

Video reviews
- This section means that each video is viewed to ensure its about the game, any videos which you may accidentally upload instead, this won't count and you would need to re-upload the correct video

Read and understand
Each video game that you can request a key to, might have different rules regarding what they want covered and what type of video review they want you to focus on. Basically means check each T.I.P game first and be sure to make your video about what they want.

So onto your questions.
- Any length of a video review is fine, just be sure to cover the points / things they ask for and it will be fine
- You would submit the URL of your video reviewing the game onto the T.I.P section, once you claimed a key there should be a section for you to submit your review.
- Yes you can talk in Turkish on the game reviews

Reactions: Erdem Alsırt
Upvote 0

Erdem Alsırt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
Aydın - Didim
YouTube
TBronyGamer
Hello there

I say try and answer your questions as best I can - let me know if you want further explanation.

First things first the 2/3 ratio.
This basically means for every 3 keys you request you have to review 2 of them otherwise you won't get anymore keys.

Video reviews
- This section means that each video is viewed to ensure its about the game, any videos which you may accidentally upload instead, this won't count and you would need to re-upload the correct video

Read and understand
Each video game that you can request a key to, might have different rules regarding what they want covered and what type of video review they want you to focus on. Basically means check each T.I.P game first and be sure to make your video about what they want.

So onto your questions.
- Any length of a video review is fine, just be sure to cover the points / things they ask for and it will be fine
- You would submit the URL of your video reviewing the game onto the T.I.P section, once you claimed a key there should be a section for you to submit your review.
- Yes you can talk in Turkish on the game reviews
Thanks... By the way can i add Freedom logo on my Gaming reviews for supporting Freedom?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.