Gaming gaming channel

ToniRawGazer

Rising User
My name is toni, im macedonian living in australia I'm a guy who loves to play games and stream on youtube and twitch

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hope Toni welcome to the freedom family. I can see that you have a error on tour youtube button if you put the last part in (UCMn3bzilFNbopAOo8mLS3BA) will sort it out then.

ToniRawGazer

Rising User
Hope Toni welcome to the freedom family. I can see that you have a error on tour youtube button if you put the last part in (UCMn3bzilFNbopAOo8mLS3BA) will sort it out then.
hi, and thank you.
how do i do it[DOUBLEPOST=1492423529][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi, ive just added my youtube. is that better[DOUBLEPOST=1492423778][/DOUBLEPOST]why am i getting the above message.

Last edited:

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Thank you I look forward to the family[DOUBLEPOST=1492426309][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I would like to check and subscribe to your channel
I will send you the link of my new channel soon ;) (I used copyrighted content on my main channel -Lazzog- So, I'm gonna create a new one.. :p )

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Gutted so you have to start for scratch.
Yes, But I have new ideas and a better vision of How making youtube videos
It's gonna make it :cool:
(More videos, regular upload, Some livestreams, FAQ, better thumbnails, ...)

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hopefully most of your subs will make the switch over anyway, just make sure you let them know when your channel is live.[DOUBLEPOST=1492429153][/DOUBLEPOST]What platform are you on @Lazzog

Last edited:

ToniRawGazer

Rising User
welcome to the site, Just checked out your channel and you seem to be doing well. How long u been on youtube for?
Hi, thanks for checking out my channel. I started at February 2017[DOUBLEPOST=1492496823][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, I will be live streaming this week on Saturday. Hope you guys join me thanks.

Last edited:
Hey man ! I checked out your channel. Cool stuff mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1492501792][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will send you the link of my new channel soon ;) (I used copyrighted content on my main channel -Lazzog- So, I'm gonna create a new one.. :p )
Copyright, the bane of every youtuber's life !

Last edited:

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi Toni I just checked out your channel and you seem like a fun guy. I hit that red button for you man.

ToniRawGazer

Rising User
cheers bro!! I just partnered with freedom as well ... Welcome to the family <3
Hey bro, I'm very excited. I can't beleave they accepted me into the family. I will now head over to your channel and show the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1492507822][/DOUBLEPOST]
cheers bro!! I just partnered with freedom as well ... Welcome to the family <3
Do you have a channel