Off-Topic Random Question about C.R.I.B Prefixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
May I ask why in the services section of the C.R.I.B there is no option for a GFX prefix. There used to be one there but its not selectable anymore, is this just a simple mistake on user permissions?

Thx

screenshot crib.png

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
May I ask why in the services section of the C.R.I.B there is no option for a GFX prefix. There used to be one there but its not selectable anymore, is this just a simple mistake on user permissions?

Thx

View attachment 18454
Because graphics aren't really a service to be offered in the crib. It's more for templates than that.

Upvote 0

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Because graphics aren't really a service to be offered in the crib. It's more for templates than that.

it also seems to be there in other languages (note the extra blue prefix in Chinese) and I used it on my avatar service a while back before updating it recently only to find that I had to select a prefix again as the on I had used wasn't selectable anymore.​

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
it also seems to be there in other languages (note the extra blue prefix in Chinese) and I used it on my avatar service a while back before updating it recently only to find that I had to select a prefix again as the on I had used wasn't selectable anymore.​

Hmm, I am not sure on this one, C.R.I.B can be used for GFX so I will pass this directly to the forum team for any input.
This is if someone doesn't get here first..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.