Geared4Gainz

Rising User
What's up everyone Geared4Gainz here, I'm just looking to see how many of you stick to a diet or have some sort of diet plan! IF you do let me know what it is! Thank you!

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Cant say I follow any sort of plan or diet. but recently I have been paying a little more attention to what I eat and I am learning slowly. I love food so I'll likely never go on a real diet, but I'm all for learning more about nutrition and controlling it a bit.

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Cant say I follow any sort of plan or diet. but recently I have been paying a little more attention to what I eat and I am learning slowly. I love food so I'll likely never go on a real diet, but I'm all for learning more about nutrition and controlling it a bit.

That's awesome man, just the process of learning about nutrition is a great step. In the future I would recommend you look into flexible dieting also known as if it fits your macros (IIFYM). This way you will not restrict yourself to the foods you love but will still be reaching your macro goals for each day.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Don't really have any sort of diet plan, I do try to add veggies whenever I'm making myself dinner but that's about all.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
I am very bad when it comes to diets, however whenever I am having vegetables, I'll eat them majority of the time, no fuss.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Nah I dont need to diet... I could eat anything and not gain weight... I drink over 12 cans of coke everyday...

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
I don't need to diet, because I am not exactly overweight, but I do do Cardio workout, running and other sports, just to gain a little more muscles, and endurance, I hope that help my physical looks and health. Gaming helps too! LOLs