Upload Milestone 200 Videos in less than a year!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I've been working my best on my channel and have made 200 videos already on my channel. Now there is a long way to go tell my channel's first-year anniversary and way more videos will be made, more knowledge will be learnt and hopefully, I can do this for a long time.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
That's absolutely brilliant to hear, what are your plans for the future of your channel - meaning once you have hit that illusive years anniversary?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
That's absolutely brilliant to hear, what are your plans for the future of your channel - meaning once you have hit that illusive years anniversary?
I don't know I just hope I get better at what I do and continue to finish the series that I set out to make and become better at making videos.

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
On 2008 channel [not this] i had 1 000 videos so yeah :D i uploading whenever i want and i have views, so.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
i see you are a gamer..
Yeah, I got into gaming around the age of five on the Nintendo 64 then onto the Xbox 360. (A little more than eleven years) When I got a computer I did suck at playing with a mouse and keyboard, but I've grown to like it. I not that shabby at shooting even though I have a crap mouse I can still aim pretty well. I would say that I am not the best player ever but I do have some skill from the years of playing games. I also do like a lot of different types of games I don't stick to just one genre.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
I've been working my best on my channel and have made 200 videos already on my channel. Now there is a long way to go tell my channel's first-year anniversary and way more videos will be made, more knowledge will be learnt and hopefully, I can do this for a long time.

Congrats and alot of videos less then a year!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Experience comes with time, as you say yourself keep the motivation burning and remind to have fun in what you do :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks, I will continue as long as I can... so forever if that's possible.
As long as you enjoy what you do then keep doing it of course :)

Been doing youtube myself for 3 years now and still enjoy making content and probably will do for the next couple years ^^