Anyone getting outlast 2?

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey all, was wondering how many people were interested in getting outlast 2 when it comes out, me and friend on our channel have just finished the first one, lots of jumpscares and a fun game to play. hoping for more of the same

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey all, was wondering how many people were interested in getting outlast 2 when it comes out, me and friend on our channel have just finished the first one, lots of jumpscares and a fun game to play. hoping for more of the same
I am definetly getting it at some point, im slowly looking in to making horror gameplay videos and this will be one of them. I havnt yet made a video that shows my face so it will be interesting!

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I am definetly getting it at some point, im slowly looking in to making horror gameplay videos and this will be one of them. I havnt yet made a video that shows my face so it will be interesting!

ah horror games are my fav! even if i do hind behind my fingers when playing a few times.. haha! i would really like to see that, always good to see live reaction i feel, saying that i do not film my face also :p

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

Mikolajek 451

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Pogwizdów
YouTube
Outlast 2 will be the best horror ever, i watched some reactions people jumped out like kanagroos from their seats :D record it, dont be scared, its just aaa game :D

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Outlast 2 will be the best horror ever, i watched some reactions people jumped out like kanagroos from their seats :D record it, dont be scared, its just aaa game :D

i totally agree! i can't wait for the game :) i reckon for the channel will have dwayne playing it again as his reactions for the first one was amazing.. haha! saying that don't think he will be too pleased

Wavern

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
I'm not really into horrors but I've played the first one with some friends and it was really good!
I just like to see everyone's reactions. :p

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I am definitely gonna buy it...love playing horror games a lot been playing so many horror games

Awesome what have you been playing? I have just finished among the sleep if you have seen that game? Pretty dam good! Was only a £5 also

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I'm not really into horrors but I've played the first one with some friends and it was really good!
I just like to see everyone's reactions. :p

Awesome! I really like playing horror games with friends also, some reactions you get a brilliant! What type of games are u into?