Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi there

Well if you dont know me, im cosmic, i have been doing youtube for over 2 years and had always dreamed to be big and help people out at the same time.

Pretty simple go ahead and watch this video and do the instructions

Im a chill person so if you got any question dont hesitate to ask

G

Gods of Odds

Hi there

Well if you dont know me, im cosmic, i have been doing youtube for over 2 years and had always dreamed to be big and help people out at the same time.

Pretty simple go ahead and watch this video and do the instructions

Im a chill person so if you got any question dont hesitate to ask

Could I have a shout out?

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
I don't understand why people always expect people to sub, like and follow them on everything, because the things is, no point having just another number added to your sub count, because at the end of the day it's about the views not the amount of subs you have.
Was this directed to me cuz I'm not to worried about views :p

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
I don't understand why people always expect people to sub, like and follow them on everything, because the things is, no point having just another number added to your sub count, because at the end of the day it's about the views not the amount of subs you have.
And I dont expect them to sub follow or anything that is totally up to them not me. But while doing this why not get something out of this. I'll be helping many channels out and all I'm asking is for 3 things. Now there isn't a problem I could take does steps out, but then again I see no use what so ever towards me. Everyone has differnt views of everything, and I see that having this steps benefits me and anyone that enter. Now if you got any issue with it then fine don't enter I'm not forcing anyone. And it's not only about "views" if you think it's only about "views"

Ok I think I'm done xD have a good day

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
And I dont expect them to sub follow or anything that is totally up to them not me. But while doing this why not get something out of this. I'll be helping many channels out and all I'm asking is for 3 things. Now there isn't a problem I could take does steps out, but then again I see no use what so ever towards me. Everyone has differnt views of everything, and I see that having this steps benefits me and anyone that enter. Now if you got any issue with it then fine don't enter I'm not forcing anyone. And it's not only about "views" if you think it's only about "views"

Ok I think I'm done xD have a good day
Oh hey I saw you in the comment section of a video :p

Btw I followed all the steps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.