KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So guys it takes about for me about 1720 minutes or like 17 hour for my video to upload to YouTube so I would like something that would really reduce the time so I can spent more time editing.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
I would suggest getting a simple editing software and exporting or rendering the video down to 720p and that will lower it a lot but it all depends on your internet connection

Quatec

Use Handbrake and learn how to set it up properly. It will compress your file to a much smaller file size but making it (still marked) as a high quality video. Just some frames might still be missing, but nothing mandatory.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Well what's the cause of the problem? The suggestions above are for files that are too large. That's easily fixable with editing software. A different problem could be your internet connection. If it's incredibly slow that could be the reason for the long upload time. Also every one and a while YouTube has a bad day and it just takes a while on their end.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Use Handbrake and learn how to set it up properly. It will compress your file to a much smaller file size but making it (still marked) as a high quality video. Just some frames might still be missing, but nothing mandatory.
I tried handbrake but I took 17 hr to compress

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So guys it takes about for me about 1720 minutes or like 17 hour for my video to upload to YouTube so I would like something that would really reduce the time so I can spent more time editing.
Use handbrake :) It is a free software that reduces the file size sometimes more than 80% :) Really helped me out :)