Gaming Hello Everyone!!!

Do you like my channel? Or have any feedback?

• Awesome

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda

• Not really

• No not at all

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Wickezoid Gaming

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is James but most people know me as WickezoidGaming. I joined youtube maybe 2 years ago and have just joined the Freedom network and wanted to introduce myself!
On my channel i post gaming videos, montages, edits, lets plays and other gaming videos. I mainly post CSGO videos now and i am having alot of fun doing it! Please give feedback on my channel below :D

Thank you for reading this!

<3 Wickezoid

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

How did you find freedom ? CSGO is a huge game :) do you play ranked ?

best of luck !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is James but most people know me as WickezoidGaming. I joined youtube maybe 2 years ago and have just joined the Freedom network and wanted to introduce myself!
On my channel i post gaming videos, montages, edits, lets plays and other gaming videos. I mainly post CSGO videos now and i am having alot of fun doing it! Please give feedback on my channel below :D

<3 Wickezoid
Hello James, how did you come up with the name Wichezoid? That sounds more unique compared to the names I typically hear. Two years was a nice time to be on youtube, have you learned anything so far? CSGO tends to get a lot of attention depending on how skilled you are ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

<3 Wickezoid
Welcome to the forums, CS GO is a great game, I have some gameplay of it as well :)

Wickezoid Gaming

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello James, how did you come up with the name Wichezoid? That sounds more unique compared to the names I typically hear. Two years was a nice time to be on youtube, have you learned anything so far? CSGO tends to get a lot of attention depending on how skilled you are ^^

Hi thanks so much for commenting! Ive learnt alot about youtube over the few years ive been doing it! its great fun. im decent at csgo and when i get my gaming pc fixed next week im going to make montages of matches ect. :D
I got my name wick when i was like 4 years old and when i was 8ish i was making my first username on a site and my brother said to as ezoid on the end so i did xD

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi thanks so much for commenting! Ive learnt alot about youtube over the few years ive been doing it! its great fun. im decent at csgo and when i get my gaming pc fixed next week im going to make montages of matches ect. :D
I got my name wick when i was like 4 years old and when i was 8ish i was making my first username on a site and my brother said to as ezoid on the end so i did xD
No worries, I enjoy talking to new people :p You can learn a lot from meeting members here. I'm glad that you're enjoying your experience so far, CSGO is a game I can never play well on, hah. What happened to your PC? I'm surprised you got the name when you were that young, time can sure fly by at times ^^

Wickezoid Gaming

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
No worries, I enjoy talking to new people :p You can learn a lot from meeting members here. I'm glad that you're enjoying your experience so far, CSGO is a game I can never play well on, hah. What happened to your PC? I'm surprised you got the name when you were that young, time can sure fly by at times ^^

My pc was hit with a flood of viruses. Like... ALOT to the point where i couldnt even reset my computer because it had shut down administrator settings :eek:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! CS GO is quite popular around here, you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to collaborate with if you wanted! Just go to the collaborate section and make a thread! Are there any other games that you play?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My pc was hit with a flood of viruses. Like... ALOT to the point where i couldnt even reset my computer because it had shut down administrator settings :eek:
I hate the idea of getting a virus, my brother had the same issue once. No matter how often he cleaned it out, the bugs still infested his files, hah. Hopefully your case will go better for the future :p