How does it look? Any suggestions?

DaniDHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I made these 3 GFX things in last 2 days. How do they look? 1 is a Cinema4D Minecraft Profile Picture, another one is a Cinema4D Minecraft Banner and other one is a Minecraft Drawn Avatar, which is right now my profile picture.

P.S: I made the Drawn Avatar with the help of a Youtube video.

Last edited:

DaniDHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I made these 3 GFX things in last 2 days. How do they look? 1 is a Cinema4D Minecraft Profile Picture, another one is a Cinema4D Minecraft Banner and other one is a Minecraft Drawn Avatar, which is right now my profile picture.

P.S: I made the Drawn Avatar with the help of a Youtube video.
Right click the images and press open in a new page or something like that, I'm not really english so I have my google in Spanish xD

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I think the right click the image to open them got some people, but I had a look at them. They look really good and I especially like the first one since it's not just like every minecraft youtubers icon(like the second one). Also the border is pretty good as well.

DaniDHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I think the right click the image to open them got some people, but I had a look at them. They look really good and I especially like the first one since it's not just like every minecraft youtubers icon(like the second one). Also the border is pretty good as well.
What about the banner? And thanks :D

Ross L Designs

Respected User
They look good :), 2nd on is my favorite

For the image to actually show when your using Gyazo when inserting the link into media put .png at the end of the link and it will work

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Like both avatars they are neat! Foe tue banner center the txt a bit and maybe make it a little bigger so it is easier to read.