Youtube isn't cheap...

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Yup...we have 10% of the world's forested area, but 0.5% of the world's population. We are a land of trees.

Ah, that explains the cell service. I bet it's pretty quiet though lol[DOUBLEPOST=1444701372,1444701305][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really enjoy using Wind but their 3G signals are unable to penetrate the walls at my school so I have no reception indoors.

I am really looking forward to their plans to release their LTE bands I heard it may be coming next year! :D

You don't have LTE or 4G yet in Canada??? :eek::eek::eek:

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
I got my cell phone bill this month, and I thought I would share it cause it's pretty crazy...

Mind you this is 2 months worth, but still... Data is so expensive in canada... this is all data, I don't ever call long distance...
Were you that guy that tweeted from space? XD

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Ya ... I am pretty sure our bills here are no where near that much. However we do have an infinite data plan from rogers.

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I guess your phone company is charging you, even you do not use your internet. For example, sleeping, eating and working. So guess, you had to turn your Cellular Data Off.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Oh man, that is awful. I am so sorry :(

I didn't know Canada was so different. It makes me appreciate the fact that I don't pay that much.

One thing that American consumers can appreciate is that consumer products are based off USD. The Canadian currency is SO BAD right now that it's crazy. I want a new phone that's $379 USD but $500 CAD. Or a video game that's $50 USD but $80 CAD. It's absurd! Be thankful :)

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Prices everywhere are expensive now a days, and jobs aren't keeping up with the demand of money needed. It's sorta sad. We've like almost regressed in society.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Rofl! Haha..
Yeah I have 4g service @Savannah. ..
On this bill I used 11.5gb of data...
A little over my 6gb plan...

It's kinda nuts though... cellphones are coming out with the ability to live stream on the go... but we don't have the data to use it... lol

Depends where you are though, for instance my unlimited data is about 30mbps down and 20mbps up, faster than any normal internet I can get haha.

D

Deleted member 92404

Idk I pay 60 a month for 2 gigs at verizon but it's ok guys, I'm paying for the network. Also didn't realize I was typing in italics but yenno sometimes that's just how life goes.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
That is an insane bill. I have no idea what your situation in life is but I tell you that if that was me I would pack up and move. It's a total hassle and expensive itself but if you're spending that much money and probably will be in the future, it would actually end up saving you money in the long run surely. I think like someone said, things like that make you reevaluate your situation. Hopefully you can find a solution even if it requires big changes. I live in the US and I pay about $80 for super fast and unlimited internet, but that's it, no cell phone bill or cable. I just use the wifi for everything and apps on my phone for voice and text. I've been doing that for years now.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
WOW that a whole lot!!! I once had a deal for a month abroad to have unlimited internet for +- 30 euro's (got a message it was activated) and the phonecompany made some kind of mistake by not putting the data-bundle active and I got a bill of +- 900 Euro's it shocked me to te core because they called me up during my vacation to tell me if I realized, that I had made that big of a internet bill on my phone!! :eek:

Luckily my parents got it al refunded within a month but the vacation was totally ruined because I was so scared I had to actually pay that amount! (I was like 18 at the time)(facepalm)