Youtube isn't cheap...

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I got my cell phone bill this month, and I thought I would share it cause it's pretty crazy...

Mind you this is 2 months worth, but still... Data is so expensive in canada... this is all data, I don't ever call long distance...

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
£20 unlimited data here :D

Although I sometimes forget that phone and then it can be expensive.
Wow! I pay large for a 6gb data plan, and on top of that I was charged $75 for going over the data this month...

We get gouged here big time...
It's like stone age Internet too...

At my house...I pay for the fastest Internet available and it's not even fast enough to reliable stream at 720p... lol

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I got my cell phone bill this month, and I thought I would share it cause it's pretty crazy...

Mind you this is 2 months worth, but still... Data is so expensive in canada... this is all data, I don't ever call long distance...
Wind mobile is where it's at ;) I pay 40 bucks a month for unlimited EVERYTHING.

I'm also Canadian!

Reactions: Danny and Hail Kira

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

That is alot :eek:. Here in the netherlands i pay €40,- euro's a month (Included my Galaxy S5 wich came with it) and have unlimited internet on my phone, 2.000 messages and 800 minutes....

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So lucky... almost $1000/month between my phones/internet/cable...
Okay something is wrong at that price...that's more than what I pay in rent, and I live in a downtown apartment in the capital. You might want to do some re-evaluating. Who needs cable when you have netflix and youtube anyway?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Wind mobile is where it's at ;) I pay 40 bucks a month for unlimited EVERYTHING.

I'm also Canadian!
Wind mobile is a great price but it's coverage zone doesn't cover my house... I live in the outskirts of town...

Btw the cable is for the grandparents when they come over... they can't understand how to get entertainment from a computer... too old school

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube

I am crying for you. :( I would have had a heart attack! You should definitely try to find a different wireless provider.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
@41Danny1 also uses Wind mobile, I use Telus. My plan is $25/month no data, unlimited text and like 200 minutes of calling. The reason why mobile plans are so expensive in Canada is because there's so much land but such a low population, unlike the U.S or most places.

Reactions: Danny

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I only have 2 options where I live and they both charge about the same

Oh man, that is awful. I am so sorry :(

@41Danny1 also uses Wind mobile, I use Telus. My plan is $25/month no data, unlimited text and like 200 minutes of calling. The reason why mobile plans are so expensive in Canada is because there's so much land but such a low population, unlike the U.S or most places.

I didn't know Canada was so different. It makes me appreciate the fact that I don't pay that much.

Reactions: Bryan