Service Free graphic design service

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I'll design icon and banner for everyone for free.
All you have to do is go to https://www.threadless.com/designs/heartbeat-28/ and vote for me! (register or login via Facebook, then choose a score from scale 1 to 5)

Service Closed
____________________________________________________________________________________
Here are some of my previous work:
creeper (2).jpg Untitled-1 (2).jpg gravity.jpg jedi.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________
Please tell me what your channel is about and what you need for your icon/banner!

||Appreciate your help||

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazzen

MysticTube

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I'll design icon and banner for everyone for free (not exactly haha)
All you have to do is go to https://www.threadless.com/designs/heartbeat-28/ and vote for meee!

____________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 12730 View attachment 12731 View attachment 12732 View attachment 12733
________________________________________________________________________________________
Please tell me what your channel is about and what you need for your icon/banner!

||Appreciate your help||
Hey can you make me a youtube banner and maybe even a new youtube profile icon? Would appreciate it.

Banner - Red/Black or Blue/Gray which ever looks better. I would like my yt name, twitter name, and instragram name on it. Also if you could add partnered by Freedom would be nice too.

Youtube Profile Icon: MysticTube would be nice in same color as my banner.

anyother info needed, message me on yt man https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClK-urMFseoZxOIA9OdzPBQ

Blazzen

Rising User
Oct 27, 2015
Oregon
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'll design icon and banner for everyone for free (not exactly haha)
All you have to do is go to https://www.threadless.com/designs/heartbeat-28/ and vote for meee!

View attachment 12730 View attachment 12731 View attachment 12732 View attachment 12733

||Appreciate your help||

Can you make a logo and banner for me, if possible :/ That would be super awesome if you can!
And I have checked out the link you put but don't know where to vote? O:

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Before I make a request for a banner, does this cost money because your opening statement is a bit missleading?
No, it doesn't[DOUBLEPOST=1452058258][/DOUBLEPOST]
I click the link but don't see anywhere to vote?
Can you make a logo and banner for me, if possible :/ That would be super awesome if you can!
And I have checked out the link you put but don't know where to vote? O:
I've updated on the steps to vote... :)

Reactions: Blazzen

SentiCarter _

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Ok then, I would like to request a youtube banner for my youtube cannel please. Something spacey or scifi with my name SentiCarter and logo (youtube icon). Thank you so much
-Senti

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey can you make me a youtube banner and maybe even a new youtube profile icon? Would appreciate it.

Banner - Red/Black or Blue/Gray which ever looks better. I would like my yt name, twitter name, and instragram name on it. Also if you could add partnered by Freedom would be nice too.

Youtube Profile Icon: MysticTube would be nice in same color as my banner.

anyother info needed, message me on yt man https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClK-urMFseoZxOIA9OdzPBQ
Untitled-1 copy.png

HJG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2015
YouTube
Can you make an icon?
Black background,white circle and HJG in orange
The reason im writing my profile picture is that it was small and i had to resize and now it looks bad so it would be good if you can make it better for my channel.

MysticTube

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
yo this is awesome! Thanks dude <3[DOUBLEPOST=1452106622][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont mean to ask much but I forgot to add my name for twitter and instagram. If you haven't deleted the banner from your computer, would it cool if you could add my names?

Twitter: Mystic_Tube
Instagram: SaadxAhmad

I tried doing this addming names on sony vegas and rendered as png/jpeg but did not let me upload it on youtube channel art

Last edited:

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Wow guys, thanks for your support guys!
I only have time to make 1-3 banners/logo
per day, so you might have to wait ... Sorry about that (facepalm)

TakuyaLoL

New User
Jan 6, 2016
Wow guys, thanks for your support guys!
I only have time to make 1-3 banners/logo
per day, so you might have to wait ... Sorry about that (facepalm)
Hello Monoman, need help with a banner and a logo to my channel because I have is very simple and does not describe my channel ... if not much I would like to ask that the banner had parts of League of Legends, Batman Arkham: asylum, city, origins or knight, minecraft xD do not know if I am trespassing but neither should have all I ask ... and the logo is simpler just the name of my channel if you want you can place him details of your taste: D
And sorry if my English is bad, I'm American and Latino pratico not much English.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxv4t_BPtXC5SVEpUaMfS-w
Gmail: [email protected]

Reactions: monoman

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
yo this is awesome! Thanks dude <3[DOUBLEPOST=1452106622][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont mean to ask much but I forgot to add my name for twitter and instagram. If you haven't deleted the banner from your computer, would it cool if you could add my names?

Twitter: Mystic_Tube
Instagram: SaadxAhmad

I tried doing this addming names on sony vegas and rendered as png/jpeg but did not let me upload it on youtube channel art
Untitled-1.jpg