Gaming Interducing myself to you :D

BloodDragon

Rising User
Hi, My gaming name is BloodDragon and I would like to make some new friends to do videos with and to get my channel out so more people can see it. I am 19 years old and I make some funny and gaming videos of call of duty games.

BloodDragon

Rising User
Hi BloodDragon nice to meet you! what other games do you play?
Nice to meet you too :D and anything I can play but I play cod all the time because I am in a croatian clan so we are based on cod and dayz and i saw your channel you have a lot of videos good job man :D

Last edited:

Obiwayne1

Respected User
I'm 35 now so my reactions are slower on COD these day's I always get owned by the younger players lol, Thanks for having a look at my channel I try to upload daily, record three videos a day then Schedule them over the month.

BloodDragon

Rising User
I'm 35 now so my reactions are slower on COD these day's I always get owned by the younger players lol, Thanks for having a look at my channel I try to upload daily, record three videos a day then Schedule them over the month.
hahahah you are not that old you still have a chance to own younger players ;) and thats great man awesome work i will sub to help you out and leave a like on your vids cuz i like them:D

Last edited:

BloodDragon

Rising User
Last edited:

Obiwayne1

Respected User
hahahah you are not that old you still have a chance to own younger players ;) and thats great man awesome work i will sub to help you out and leave a like on your vids cuz i like them:D

I just read your comment on one of my video's so where about in the world your from?