Tips & Tricks is this a good idea to get more views

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
as the title says is this a good idea to get more views for my videos i have changed my channel username to GamingWithToasty - FIFA 16 Career Mode + Other Videos will that help my channel
It seems kind of long-winded....but it's your channel. Most new viewers will discover your videos first, not your channel, and sub based on the video content. I don't know if GamingWithToasty vs what you changed it to will really affect sub rates or retention rates. Especially because you put in "+other videos"; that kind of defeats the point of what you're trying to do doesn't it?

TheAllanPlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It seems kind of long-winded....but it's your channel. Most new viewers will discover your videos first, not your channel, and sub based on the video content. I don't know if GamingWithToasty vs what you changed it to will really affect sub rates or retention rates. Especially because you put in "+other videos"; that kind of defeats the point of what you're trying to do doesn't it?
thank's for the feed back

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I agree with Phil. The Channel name is pretty long.