YouTube when i get to 100 subs will my views on videos change

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
as in how much they get because i normally get view spikes" and thats it
mostly and since im 69 subs only 3 or numbers away from 100 i wanted to ask this.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No one will be able to say for definite whether or not your views will change once you hit 100 subscribers. The thing with YT is you can't always guarantee when / if your going to get views. Theoretically you should see more views as more people are subscribed to your channel and as such find you engaging but that doesn't mean they are going to watch a specific video, or routinely watch them.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
No they will not change. 100/1000/10000, etc subscribers isn't going to magically make your videos 10 times more searchable than if you were at 99/999/9999, etc.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
No one will be able to say for definite whether or not your views will change once you hit 100 subscribers. The thing with YT is you can't always guarantee when / if your going to get views. Theoretically you should see more views as more people are subscribed to your channel and as such find you engaging but that doesn't mean they are going to watch a specific video, or routinely watch them.
I agree because when you think about it, i doesnt change the fact of how much traffic you get on you videos that much. For Instance my channel (at the time of posting this) im at 65 subs and my view rate grows, but that doesnt change the viewage of the people watching or the subscribers you have to make them come and continue to watch the videos and make them come back ya know

Reactions: zeke morgan