Forums {BUG REPORT} Users can no longer use the "New" tag on support threads?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So with my Discord forum integration I severely depend on the "New" Status in the support section and it's convenient to see whether a mod has already been there to set it to In Progress.

So today I tried creating a new thread and saw people are no longer able to use the "New" tag when creating a thread. Just wanted to check whether or not this is intended because I liked the "New" > "In Progress" > "Solved"/"Escalated to support" system.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I didn't know the discord had a dedicated support section - but then again I haven't been on discord yet. I shall mention this in the staff chat so we are aware of the issue

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I didn't know the discord had a dedicated support section - but then again I haven't been on discord yet. I shall mention this in the staff chat so we are aware of the issue

It's not a support section on freedoms it's just LW001s new idea for a discord server that contains every thread that's posted xD
At the moment it's going pretty *well* if you take into account that there haven't been major problems. :p

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It's not a support section on freedoms it's just LW001s new idea for a discord server that contains every thread that's posted xD
At the moment it's going pretty *well* if you take into account that there haven't been major problems. :p