Gaming Ziirx OG

ZiirxOG

Respected User
Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Your name:Yeah so my name is Ashley, but most people just call me Ash
Where are you from?: I am from the UK, more specifically the south of Wales
How did you find Freedom!?: I found it when it pretty much first started but just changed channels just because I'm fussy.
What made you join our forums?: It seems like a great place to meet people who enjoy the same things and have the same passion.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming (obviously), lots of sports, and video editing(seriously I could do it for hours)
Why did you start YouTube?: I've always been on Youtube since it pretty much started. I remember watching Smosh and other channels that started way back. I decided to create an account to follow in to footsteps of those people when I was about 10. Ever since then while I've had a youtube channel, I've just never been able to get anywhere because I was doing it for reasons other than fun. That is of course why I made this channel, to post videos that I like making and want to post.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload?
When do you upload?:I'll upload videos about funny moments that have happened while my friends and I have been gaming, with videos about topics to rant about. (WARNING Some videos have swearing in)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDhqmJnmzCek8rD0HZjACow

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ZiirxOG,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

YouTube was much different back then, eh? It's crazy to see how much the platform and the community changed! I myself have been around ever since probably 2006 but created my first channel in early 2008, I was really young. :p Who were your biggest role models on YouTube around the time you joined? I have a few myself; LuckyBucket (RuneScape music video maker,) Sosolid2K and TehNoobShow (RuneScape players,) Hutch (he made good Call of Duty commentaries,) and Seananners. There have been more people that I looked up to but those came later down the road.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for people (especially gamers) to get involved in the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

ZiirxOG

Respected User
Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Hi @ZiirxOG,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

YouTube was much different back then, eh? It's crazy to see how much the platform and the community changed! I myself have been around ever since probably 2006 but created my first channel in early 2008, I was really young. :p Who were your biggest role models on YouTube around the time you joined? I have a few myself; LuckyBucket (RuneScape music video maker,) Sosolid2K and TehNoobShow (RuneScape players,) Hutch (he made good Call of Duty commentaries,) and Seananners. There have been more people that I looked up to but those came later down the road.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place for people (especially gamers) to get involved in the community!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks man! When I started it was mostly vloggers and shot film makers that I watched. From there I sort of just started watching everything COD related like machinima, Seananners and Hutch. I'll be sure to drop by some day!

Reactions: Danny