Subscriber Milestone ZERO SUBSCRIBERS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Kidding, obviously. Just making lighthearted fun of the people celebrating milestones you can reach practically overnight (ie 10 subs, 100 views).

But in all seriousness, numbers will go up real fast; relax. And, if you're just here for promo purposes, besides sub for sub I don't think there's much to be gained here, and your effort would be better spent on your channel content. Best of luck! :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Kidding, obviously. Just making lighthearted fun of the people celebrating milestones you can reach practically overnight (ie 10 subs, 100 views).

But in all seriousness, numbers will go up real fast; relax. And, if you're just here for promo purposes, besides sub for sub I don't think there's much to be gained here, and your effort would be better spent on your channel content. Best of luck! :)
First of all I would never recommend doing sub4sub and that has now been changed in relation to YouTubes terms of service so your channel can now be given strikes / terminated for use of it. Secondly the milestone / achievement section is there to celebrate and milestone / achievement that our users are happy / proud about, it doesn't have to be a big achievement and even small one's such as 10 subscribers of 100 views is worth celebrating.

First of all I would never recommend doing sub4sub and that has now been changed in relation to YouTubes terms of service so your channel can now be given strikes / terminated for use of it. Secondly the milestone / achievement section is there to celebrate and milestone / achievement that our users are happy / proud about, it doesn't have to be a big achievement and even small one's such as 10 subscribers of 100 views is worth celebrating.
I never said I endorsed sub for sub. Given my minuscule amount of subs, I think it's pretty obvious I don't do it.
Secondly, do you work for Freedom, or why are you calling the channels "our users"?
If you do, I'm calling bs - you're not saying that every milestone is worth celebrating because you genuinely believe it, but because 1. you have to, and 2. as a network, you have financial incentive to lure in as many channels as possible while offering nothing in return.
If you don't, you have no excuse for feeding the kind of complacency that hurts channels in the long run when they're so used to unwavering positivity that they can't take constructive criticism.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I never said I endorsed sub for sub. Given my minuscule amount of subs, I think it's pretty obvious I don't do it.
Secondly, do you work for Freedom, or why are you calling the channels "our users"?
If you do, I'm calling bs - you're not saying that every milestone is worth celebrating because you genuinely believe it, but because 1. you have to, and 2. as a network, you have financial incentive to lure in as many channels as possible while offering nothing in return.
If you don't, you have no excuse for feeding the kind of complacency that hurts channels in the long run when they're so used to unwavering positivity that they can't take constructive criticism.
First of all I never said you did endorse sub4sub, I just wanted to include it incase anyone misunderstood your original message. Secondly I don't necessarily work for Freedom I just help out on the forums though I take a vested interest in seeing as many people having a nice time here as possible. Thirdly I personally believe that every milestone is worth celebrating, not because I have to but because its nice to have some positive encouragement to channels that are growing - do I feel that sometimes these go a bit too far, for example 10 views yes, but at the end of the day that's what the section of the forum is for so as long as the post complies with the forum rules and users aren't spamming milestones for each view then thats ok with me.

Fourthly I won't get into the fact that Freedom offers quite a bit for its users, just because you feel that way doesn't mean that everyone does - at the end of the day its peoples choice to join a network, and if they don't like it then they can always leave / not join. Fifth and finally I would never say that positiveity hurts channels in the long run, as you have no evidence to say that users of the forums wouldn't be able to take constructive criticism but if that's what you believe then that's fine your entitled to your opinion