VLOG YOUTUBERS ON TV!?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
YouTube has changed a lot over the years!

And I mean YouTube not only as in the platform but also the community. I agree with you when you say that YouTube has become more "commercialized." However, I think it's a good thing! The quality of content you can find on YouTube for free is becoming a lot higher. You can still find goofy content but if you want to grow bigger, the opportunity is there. :)

Nice video, the quality is great! My only suggestion is to make sure to check your white balance before recording your video (unless my eyes are deceiving me haha.)

Keep up the great work @Stoonios!

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
YouTube has changed a lot over the years!

And I mean YouTube not only as in the platform but also the community. I agree with you when you say that YouTube has become more "commercialized." However, I think it's a good thing! The quality of content you can find on YouTube for free is becoming a lot higher. You can still find goofy content but if you want to grow bigger, the opportunity is there. :)

Nice video, the quality is great! My only suggestion is to make sure to check your white balance before recording your video (unless my eyes are deceiving me haha.)

Keep up the great work @Stoonios!
Thanks man! There was a problem with my white balance for a while but all fixed now, thanks for pointing that out! And yeah I agree, its fantastic that youtubers are being presented with these great opportunities, but still I cant help but be scared that capitalism is gonna end up exploiting this. Still its brilliant! Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Danny