Tips & Tricks YouTube

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Is it a must to post everyday if you want more subscribers?
I find that as long as you are posting quality content on some kind of schedule, so as @Joaofall said this can be once or twice a week, or even fortnightly / monthly then you should start to see repeat viewers. Obviously this does depend on a lot more factors than just your upload schedule and quality but more videos, means more coverage and this could in turn lead to more views / subscribers

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is prefered to make at least 3 video's a week using a schedule. From my own experience i have gained alot by doing Daily, especially when your gamer it shouldn't be too difficult to keep this up if you have free time.

Since i became more busy due to work and many others things i stepped back to 3 days a week but already made a solid base wich is why i am still gaining the same growth speed with less content :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
No. And don't think that subscribers are the whole point of YouTube. You are meant to be focused on getting views because if you have 100 subscribers and 1 view per video your not big at all. If your seriously just in it for the subscribers I think it's time for you to reconsider.
As for the schedule, no, posting every day is something that big and deticated youtubers do. Don't think that your going to grow by copying them. Be sure to have a stable upload schedule.