YouTube YouTube Verification

DESi BLUE

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I've been on YouTube for a good 7 years. I have a good amount of subs and I was wondering how I can get verified with the help of Freedom!

Freedom for the last 7 years has helped me with only one thing and that's getting payed. I love how flexible it is but generally speaking, nothing else. They don't really help you "grow" or anything, but I guess that's with all partnerships.

I'm asking Freedom! for one thing and that's with verification. Since this network has ties with YouTube I know it can be done. Now I've seen all the videos too, so no need to link me there. I feel like I meet all the requirements, so were do I sign up?

EDIT: Please don't tell me "oh you must have 100K subs". Yea no. I've seen channels in 2017 with less than a thousand getting verified. There is a method out there. Gaming channels made in 2017 with less than one thousand, verified.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom's stance is that you can't get verified without having the 100K subscribers. As you so eloquently put it, Freedom does has ties with YouTube but they are unable to put anyone forward for verification unless they have the 100K subscribers as outlined in our support article, which I shall quote below

"Per their FAQ, YouTube doesn't generally accept name verification requests from channels directly. As your MCN, we can apply on your behalf if there is strong evidence the channel is official and owned by you, and meets AT LEAST the following requirements:

• No copyright content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No spam (content)
  • No content ID issues (we can see this, so don't try getting around it)
  • Public videos (if your videos are on private, we are unable to start the verification process)
  • Has a big audience (100,000 subscribers or more)"
If you have seen gaming channels under the 100K subscriber mark with the verification it might be worth getting in touch with them to find out how they did it, as outlined above this is Freedom's stance, and as such you wouldn't be put forward for verification with Freedom until you have met that criteria

Reactions: Bacon4Dayzz

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, I've been on YouTube for a good 7 years. I have a good amount of subs and I was wondering how I can get verified with the help of Freedom!

Freedom for the last 7 years has helped me with only one thing and that's getting payed. I love how flexible it is but generally speaking, nothing else. They don't really help you "grow" or anything, but I guess that's with all partnerships.

I'm asking Freedom! for one thing and that's with verification. Since this network has ties with YouTube I know it can be done. Now I've seen all the videos too, so no need to link me there. I feel like I meet all the requirements, so were do I sign up?

EDIT: Please don't tell me "oh you must have 100K subs". Yea no. I've seen channels in 2017 with less than a thousand getting verified. There is a method out there. Gaming channels made in 2017 with less than one thousand, verified.
There were other options in the past wich could get you verified yes but as of now you need 100K subs :(