Tips & Tricks Youtube Money??

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Youtubers

This going to be short thread, if you have a partnership with Freedom, Other Partners, or youtube itself, I know they tell you get paid by the ad that paid you 1 cent but you do get paid by views and subs and maybe MAYBE likes and/or dislikes but they don't tell us how much we get paid from it I think youtube want to keep a secret some reason and ever youtube paid is different because youtube get paid by everything you got on the video and you partner get most for to make you partnership running and partner give you a cut of it. and I see other youtubers get paid 100 - 500 with low traffic level so that have to be a views and sub bonus or paid somewhere in you paycheck??

Hope you enjoy this small thread and any question or reply please reply below.

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
There's revenue per thousand impressions/views and then there;s revenue per click...
off course clicks will earn you more revenue than just views do... You can see what a view or click do money-wise if you log in to your adsense account...

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Youtubers

This going to be short thread, if you have a partnership with Freedom, Other Partners, or youtube itself, I know they tell you get paid by the ad that paid you 1 cent but you do get paid by views and subs and maybe MAYBE likes and/or dislikes but they don't tell us how much we get paid from it I think youtube want to keep a secret some reason and ever youtube paid is different because youtube get paid by everything you got on the video and you partner get most for to make you partnership running and partner give you a cut of it. and I see other youtubers get paid 100 - 500 with low traffic level so that have to be a views and sub bonus or paid somewhere in you paycheck??

Hope you enjoy this small thread and any question or reply please reply below.
It can vary depending on if they click your ads as well. It varies from people, but the higher views you get, you can most likely get more money coming in.

Anonymous Updates

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I usually look at 1k views pay out at around $0.80 - $0.90. Although it all depends, sometimes you can be paid lots and sometimes you can be paid nothing.