GFX Request YouTube art re-working

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi.

I've been having a break from YouTube lately, and I have decided to get back into it.

I'm however looking towards improving my current artworks that I use for my channel, such as:

• Improving on my avatar
  • New channel banner for YouTube (Possibly for Twitch as well)
  • Intro & ending screens
  • And general video resources (Such as text, screens, etc)
I' looking for someone who can do this with high quality, without being super expensive. Paid jobs will not be including credits, unless it's cheap and good quality.
Or, if you do this for free, credits will be given in either the description or in the picture itself.

This is your chance to get a customer who will keep coming back, as I am looking for someone who I can keep coming back to for more.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this seems interesting.

It's the perfect opportunity for you who are talented and just starting out!

Reactions: NahiraDX

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

I have recently starting GFX, If your interested in a banner from me, Check out my post! I have 1 example there![DOUBLEPOST=1446224767][/DOUBLEPOST]Contact Info is sam.ennis3 (Skype) Additional Information (If required) Will be given there[DOUBLEPOST=1446224829][/DOUBLEPOST]https://freedom.community.tm/threads/cheap-youtube-banners.163464/

I am primarily looking for professional-looking artwork, and I prefer having one artist who can deliver all the content I need. I'm not saying your art doesn't look professional, I'm just saying that from what I've seen, it's not necessarily in the style I need my content.
If you however think you are able to deliver satisfying content, you're sure up for consideration.

You can take a look at my current stuff at my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ookamikungaming

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello Ookami.

I would love to help you out.
Im not sure what type of art you are looking for, but I can do just about anything 3D including intros and outros.

Here is my portfolio:
greenmohawk.weebly.com
If you don't find something similar to what you are looking for feel free to ask if I have any examples or if I can make it.

Prices all depend of the complexity of the project.

I never charge before I complete the project and you are satisfied.

Feel free to contact me using the information below if you have any questions.

Email: [email protected]

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi there! Mabye i can help with your avatar rebranding, outro and graphic :)
I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I do any kind of graphic, designs, digital painting and drawings :) (mainly for gamers and youtubers) based on personal requests, style and ideas!

I offer : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

If you are interested please message me on my skype : NahiraDXgraphic