Complaints You're Not Helping

Rasouli

New User
Nov 9, 2015
I'm going to be real, Freedom! support sucks. Every response I got was automated, and lame as hell. Okay, I understand that you can't tell people exactly what is need to get YouTube Verification. But, after watching all Freedom!'s videos and posts regarding the requirements; I should be able to be verified. There are people who have not nearly as many subscribers or Google+ followers as myself and yet they are verified. I'm not trying to brag, to be honest. Legit, people are starting their own networks within Freedom! just to achieve verification. I've seen people with little to no subscribers and Google+ followers that are verified. People who start sub networks within Freedom! just to have them and their friends verified. It says "Don't join a network within Freedom! just to get verified, because all requests are sent through Freedom!". Okay, but even if it is sent through Freedom!; they still get it. "Why don't you post this on the partner forums?" Despite me being a partner with Freedom!, I still don't access to that part of the forums. I joined Freedom! due to no lock in, not just to be verified by the way. But seriously, you guys need to step it up.

"Hi Rasouli ,

Ticket: Doesn't matter, I'm going to copy and paste the same automated message anyway.

Thank you for contacting Freedom! support.

Sadly, your channel does not meet the requirements in order to be submit your channel verification request. Although I do understand it would be a great accomplishment to become verified on YouTube, you need to meet the requirements in order to become verified. Please refer to this FAQ to see the requirements in order to become verified on YouTube: How can I get verified on YouTube?

Kindest regards,

Someone who doesn't give a crap at Freedom! Network" 3 freaking times...