Gaming Young YouTuber.I need some suggestions/help?

RooseIsBack

New User
Jan 5, 2016
Hi I am currently 14 years old and almost 15. I mainly do gaming videos but i have ran into a stump on Youtube lately. This past summer I was stuck at 50 subs and then all of a sudden I started gaining and it stopped at around 130. Now I have been struggling to gain any subscribers since then. I have tried changing the videos I do and mix it up a bit but it seems I just can not grow. My most viewed video is around 600 views and that was in the summer. Now most of my videos get around 10-30 views max and I do not know what im doing wrong. I would appreciate if some you guys/girls would check out my channel and let me know if there is anything I can do better. However of course I can do better because no You tuber is perfect. Just let me know if im trying to sound too desperate or anything like that. Thanks for reading and here is my channel.....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnFBrNt4AicZhRGav2w1Xvg/videos

I also Upload 3 videos a week if that clears any questions.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , well you seem to have quite a few subs , Make sure to keep using social media because it helps a lot and promote yourself , don't keep changing it up to much otherwise it could annoy people , stick with a few games and play them through , tips and trick people like , A huge kinda thing to say is , don't worry if you get stuck for a while it will pick up , I'm always getting stuck then ill get a few then ill stop again , keep it up and it will come. try to update banner and avatar as well because for me it doesn't appeal so much and can put people off , I have listened to some of your videos , you need to be more enthuastic well I think so anyway , its a bit like dull and its like you don't want to be there.

Hope this helps

RooseIsBack

New User
Jan 5, 2016
hey dude , well you seem to have quite a few subs , Make sure to keep using social media because it helps a lot and promote yourself , don't keep changing it up to much otherwise it could annoy people , stick with a few games and play them through , tips and trick people like , A huge kinda thing to say is , don't worry if you get stuck for a while it will pick up , I'm always getting stuck then ill get a few then ill stop again , keep it up and it will come. try to update banner and avatar as well because for me it doesn't appeal so much and can put people off , I have listened to some of your videos , you need to be more enthuastic well I think so anyway , its a bit like dull and its like you don't want to be there.

Hope this helps
Thanks Ill try to make myself feel more enthusiastic and thank you for the tips

Reactions: Prology

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
I think @Prology said it all , and i think that you shouldn't worry about these things because if you set your goals on the wrong princples you will be disappointed because we are underdogs in the gaming on YouTube , so we have to work our way up , so just interact with people around the forum , and on social media , things are not easy , and be thankful for the views and subs because i really struggle from these things!

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Hi I am currently 14 years old and almost 15. I mainly do gaming videos but i have ran into a stump on Youtube lately. This past summer I was stuck at 50 subs and then all of a sudden I started gaining and it stopped at around 130. Now I have been struggling to gain any subscribers since then. I have tried changing the videos I do and mix it up a bit but it seems I just can not grow. My most viewed video is around 600 views and that was in the summer. Now most of my videos get around 10-30 views max and I do not know what im doing wrong. I would appreciate if some you guys/girls would check out my channel and let me know if there is anything I can do better. However of course I can do better because no You tuber is perfect. Just let me know if im trying to sound too desperate or anything like that. Thanks for reading and here is my channel.....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnFBrNt4AicZhRGav2w1Xvg/videos

I also Upload 3 videos a week if that clears any questions.

Hey there mate.
I saw your channel and it looks ok.
My advice for you would be to join Facebook / Twitter at least and do some auto share from Youtube when you upload your videos and after that try and interact with some people in order to get into the hole subscribe and view thingy.
Be strong and never give up !