Entertainment WWE 2K18 PC Universe Mode #8 Raw BRAAAUNNN!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the 2nd episode of Raw where we see one hell of a main event where Braun Strowman goes against Big Show in a monstrous match
Let me know what do u think about this episode and also if you got any feedback then it would really help me out

Reactions: Row

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
you make a great announcer man its pretty entertaining dude, do you script everything or do you just flow with it as soon as you start? keep up the good work man i hope you get to where you want to be dude.
Thank you very much man and no I don't use script and I do flow as soon as I start but I do keep in mind what I have to say
I hope I reach at some high levels but not sure if its going that way

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you very much man and no I don't use script and I do flow as soon as I start but I do keep in mind what I have to say
I hope I reach at some high levels but not sure if its going that way
well man you do a great job with it, and if you keep working hard dude im sure you will make it at some point, but have you tired to come up with something better for your titles? because if i put
WWE 2K18 PC Universe Mode
in the title you wont show up and the title really isnt that catchy that could be your problem making the title and the description and the tags work together is your best bet mate

why is the letters so big :(

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
well man you do a great job with it, and if you keep working hard dude im sure you will make it at some point, but have you tired to come up with something better for your titles? because if i put
WWE 2K18 PC Universe Mode
in the title you wont show up and the title really isnt that catchy that could be your problem making the title and the description and the tags work together is your best bet mate

why is the letters so big :(
Well can you suggest what titles should I choose and description and tags.....I am very poor in these

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
but what was the match type, tag, cage ect ect
as I said normal one on one[DOUBLEPOST=1510253067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good job man! How you enjoying the game so far?
Yea the game has improved in the case of lighting and graphics because of the new game engine and introduced some new things as well but most of the mechanisms are same and also some things have taken away or stayed the same with no improvement at all