GFX Request WWE 2k style channel art

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
I created this same kinda of thread before but that was a free GFX request, I tried to edit that into a paid request but I couldn't find a way to do that so that's why I'm just creating a new thread, didn't mean to kinda spam like this so I'm sorry.

However I am willing to pay for channel art becaus I know it takes time to design and ofcours you would like to be rewarded for that, just don't get to expensive please becaus I'm just a college student who isn't really rich haha.

Anyway I'm looking for a banner, logo and maybe an intro (unless intro's are really expensive) that fits my channel, I will mostly upload WWE 2K16 content so something that fits that style would be great I guess, however if you have other better ideas for the channel art we can just talk about it untill we get the right result.

PureDesignsHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2014
YouTube
I created this same kinda of thread before but that was a free GFX request, I tried to edit that into a paid request but I couldn't find a way to do that so that's why I'm just creating a new thread, didn't mean to kinda spam like this so I'm sorry.

However I am willing to pay for channel art becaus I know it takes time to design and ofcours you would like to be rewarded for that, just don't get to expensive please becaus I'm just a college student who isn't really rich haha.

Anyway I'm looking for a banner, logo and maybe an intro (unless intro's are really expensive) that fits my channel, I will mostly upload WWE 2K16 content so something that fits that style would be great I guess, however if you have other better ideas for the channel art we can just talk about it untill we get the right result.
Add me on Skype at puredesignshd :) i can start making now

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hey, Nightingale!
I'd love to help you out :) I don't charge exorbitant prices so you can trust that you are getting quality work for a good price. I have Cinema 4D and Photoshop to work with so that I can give you some awesome quality work :) Feel free to contact me on Skype @ decrepitsundew3 or email me @ [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you :)
DS3