YouTube WTFU

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
So those who have payed attention on youtube has seen the discussion on fair use on youtube, something that is being ignored by hollywood, recording companies and many game companies. Now for those who read their agreement when joining freedom know when they get a claim, freedom drops them like a brick. But with this whole thing about fair use going on, with reviewers being attacked and even let's players are not 100% save. I htink freedom should change this so that only those who really break fair use or other rules of youtube get dropped because otherwise reviewers will leave freedom immidiatly. @George I ask of you to stop ignoring this issue and talk about this in a video and tell us what freedom does to channels that get attacked for using fair use.
Waht about the rest of you what do you think

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
You won't get removed for a copyright claim, there are hundreds if not thousands of members within Freedom! that have claims on their videos.
true but some companies will keep on figthing you and let it eventually escalate to a claim (Hasbro, sony, konami and many more ) and then freedom will drop you

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Ah, I believe you mean 'strike' and not 'claim' then. Claims do not effect your partnership status. If you receive a strike which is a lot more serious then Freedom! simply reserve the right to unlink you from the network, they do not do it 100% of the time.