Subscriber Milestone wow! this is going fast.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well bin a while since i'm working hard and on top doing youtube. last time i was here posting about my sub gain i hit 1,200 subs april 2nd. and today. i passing that with a new milestone of 1600 closing on that 2k mark man.... just in the pass 3 days i gained over 150+ subs this is nuts haha. anyways how's it going freedom family and what's good. for people to read this what's your goal for end of 2017? mine is to get to 10k subs.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
well bin a while since i'm working hard and on top doing youtube. last time i was here posting about my sub gain i hit 1,200 subs april 2nd. and today. i passing that with a new milestone of 1600 closing on that 2k mark man.... just in the pass 3 days i gained over 150+ subs this is nuts haha. anyways how's it going freedom family and what's good. for people to read this what's your goal for end of 2017? mine is to get to 10k subs.
Congrats man! And good luck on 10k :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow things are moving pretty fast for you and your channel, just goes to show when you put in the hard work and dedication it pays off.