Complaints Worst Idea Ever

DarkWolfLETSPLAY

New User
Dec 25, 2015
The Freedom Network force Monetizes all of my videos including the ones that will gain me Copyright strikes & End up Crippling my Account. I have no control over my channel. They force enable Long Unskippable Ads. I want Freedom off my channel. Unlink me now. I won't tolerate a Network that calls themselves, "Freedom," when you have no Freedom of control over your damn channel.

I am DONE. Unlink me NOW. I be damned if I have to wait 30 days for unlink. I am highly disgusted.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
you will have to wait the 30 days because it takes youtube that long to unlink you, there is nothing freedom can do about that

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Freedom can't controle your Monetize system on your videos.
Want to get off with the long unskipable ads. go to your "Monetize" tab on the videos. And you can remove it manually.
Tho I also suggest the idea of @The Smoking Gentleman to make original content. and remove potential copyrighted content. (Though this is not for me to decide for you).

Anyway,
I hope this will help you.
Merry Christmas @DarkWolfLETSPLAY

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
The Freedom Network force Monetizes all of my videos including the ones that will gain me Copyright strikes & End up Crippling my Account. I have no control over my channel. They force enable Long Unskippable Ads. I want Freedom off my channel. Unlink me now. I won't tolerate a Network that calls themselves, "Freedom," when you have no Freedom of control over your damn channel.

I am DONE. Unlink me NOW. I be damned if I have to wait 30 days for unlink. I am highly disgusted.

Lol.

You have to wait 30 days unlucky (facepalm)