Williamify

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Your name: William
(Optional) Where are you from?: Australia, Sydney
(Optional) How old are you?: 11, the best 11yr old member out there
How did you find Freedom!? The George Show
What made you join our forums?: George promoted it, so I thought to myself, why not try it.
What are your hobbies?: Making montage parodies, gaming, sarcasm
What is your favorite food? I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE
Why did you start YouTube? I get bored sometimes, so therefore, this is a cure to boredom (for now)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become a stand up comedian, come on, don't tell me it isn't an awesome job.
What kind of channel do you run?: A Gaming channel, for cool people (like you!) only.
What kind of content do you upload? Funny moments, trying out random games, stuff like that!
When do you upload?: I have no schedule (thanks, school
Channel link: http://youtube.com/williamifyxyz
NOTE: DONT TAKE MY CHANNEL SERIOUSLY, IM WAY TOO SARCASTIC.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Williamify,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

11's quite a young age to be making YouTube videos at, I think that's cool because there's a lot to learn from YouTube (I was making videos at this age too haha!) I think being a stand up comedian is a great dream, I checked out a commentary of yours and I think that with your confidence, you'll be able to make it. :)

You should come by the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already. It's definitely one of the more interesting sections of the forums in my opinion.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Williamify

Williamify

New User
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom Bud :D

Welcome to the forums! :)
Hey dude welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun and your channel goes well! :D
Welcome to the Freedom Community!
Hi @Williamify,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

11's quite a young age to be making YouTube videos at, I think that's cool because there's a lot to learn from YouTube (I was making videos at this age too haha!) I think being a stand up comedian is a great dream, I checked out a commentary of yours and I think that with your confidence, you'll be able to make it. :)

You should come by the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already. It's definitely one of the more interesting sections of the forums in my opinion.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you all of you so much for your support, sorry I couldn't reply earlier as I had to go to bed.
I'll hope to see you guys around the forums! :)