GFX Will Farrant Intro

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Don't get me wrong, this is a cool intro. However, that is a very, VERY common song to use in intros these days, and it is a tad bit long. I personally think that intros should be less than 8 seconds or less, but no longer than 10 seconds maximum. When making an intro, my advice is to keep it as short as possible, people are going to show up for your videos and your content, and a super long intro will only get in their way, and possibly make them just up and leave.
---
I also suggest you make some playlists to separate gaming videos from the animations. If it weren't for your banner, I would have had no idea you were a gaming channel. Plus, you can display them both on your home menu, so people with different interests will have a higher chance of finding something they like, and will stick around for.
---
Finishing on a high note, your actual gaming content and the intro used in that Black Ops 3 #3 video is absolutely amazing. I think if you just make navigation a bit easier on your main page, then people will watch and sub a LOT more than they already are. Channel looks pretty good, and I can see it going far.
Have an amazing day!

Reactions: Biskitt