Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
The Top 10 Excuses YouTube Creators Make for Not Growing
  1. The platform is too saturated with other people doing the same thing
  2. It was easier to get subscribers 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 4 years ago…
  3. I don’t have the right gear or it’s too expensive
  4. I can’t upload content consistently, for xyz reasons….
  5. You just have to be lucky enough to get on YouTube at the right time
  6. Everyone with big sub counts are just buying fake subscribers
  7. You need a social media following or to be popular first
  8. I’ve been trying this for 3 months and can’t get anywhere…
  9. People only watch your videos if they see you have a bunch of subscribers
  10. If x amount of people aren’t watching there is no point in being consistent
DO YOU HAVE THESE EXCUSES? GET THEM OUT OFF YOUR HEAD NOW REALLY! I'M SERIOUS! THIS WILL NOT HELP YOU AT ALL!

DoxyTheCroat

New User
Dec 27, 2017
YouTube
I believe that inconsistency is biggest enemy of every new youtuber. I am victim of it, and i believe that is my biggest mistake. Second is language, no matter how good i know and understand english, i struggle with speaking it, because i dont use it IRL.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I believe that inconsistency is biggest enemy of every new youtuber. I am victim of it, and i believe that is my biggest mistake. Second is language, no matter how good i know and understand english, i struggle with speaking it, because i dont use it IRL.
well you can practice english by joining some discord groups and going into calls, also listen to english songs

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido

practice makes everything good, just like me. but for some instance you can use your own language.