Solved Why my account is not being accepted for Partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reli

Hi i am an youtube user and i applied for partnership about 3-4 days ago,but my request is not being accepted.That's my problem: I don't have any Copyright Strike and my account is in good standing&it is verified.
There is the link of my account:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7WEiOTXZqutYWN74xx9Xgg
Please if there is any problem tell it to me by replying this e-mail, so i am going to fix it! Please accept me as soon as you can...I can't wait anymore to be partnered on Youtube :( !
All the respects from Reli

R

Reli

What if i remove lyric videos? am i gonna be accepted? and i dont know how to apply again :(

Upvote 0
R

Reli

But i have done these videos by myself and i havent used music just not to get Copyright strike ._. where is the problem there :( i cant understand anything
Brother please just tell me what to do to get accepted from Freedom...im getting tired

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
But i have done these videos by myself and i havent used music just not to get Copyright strike ._. where is the problem there :( i cant understand anything
Brother please just tell me what to do to get accepted from Freedom...im getting tired
Your channel is also called "You Subscribe Me I subscribe You". There is no banner, logo, or any branding whatsoever. You've only put up videos belonging to other people, and have not made any original content.

Work on making your own material and building a brand, then come back and apply for partnership.

Upvote 0
R

Reli

Thank you all but i dont even know how to create original videos :( what do i have t do to create original videos ._.I cant sing,i cant edit pictures on pc :( ok bro but what if i remove videos do i have to contact them for partnership again or the are gonna know that there is no more problem on my account and they are gonna send partnership request without applying again?[DOUBLEPOST=1444975026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel is also called "You Subscribe Me I subscribe You". There is no banner, logo, or any branding whatsoever. You've only put up videos belonging to other people, and have not made any original content.

Work on making your own material and building a brand, then come back and apply for partnership.

Hey bro can u tell me what is original Content and how can i create my own material ? and is it still gonna be called NOT ORIGINAL CONTENT if i dont use Music any picture on my videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1444975102][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @Reli

As @PGUK Network has mentioned, we on the forums can not deal with issues regarding partnership status. You will need to contact the support portal linked below. :)

http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/

Thank you bro,but i am just tired :( i dont know how to do my original content...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
To create original video content you can either take video footage, Vlogging or just taking footage of the outside world. This does require a video camera though, alternately you can also record your computer screen either doing gaming or tutorials of software etc.

If you do use any work that is not your own, you have to have permission from the original creator or the content has to be licensed as non copyright (also give credit in your video to the creator).

Upvote 0
R

Reli

To create original video content you can either take video footage, Vlogging or just taking footage of the outside world. This does require a video camera though, alternately you can also record your computer screen either doing gaming or tutorials of software etc.

If you do use any work that is not your own, you have to have permission from the original creator or the content has to be licensed as non copyright (also give credit in your video to the creator).

Koala hi.Please can u teach me some elementary things ? What if i create lyrics without music and without copying any photo? is this gonna be called copyright? also can u tell me a screen recorder? with which screen recorder you record? how can i make my videos HD ? and if i remove all the videos am i gonna be accepted on freedom wothout doing anything or do i have to apply again? please answer to these questions i am really nervous and tired for all the things that are happening.
Best regards Reli

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
If there is no music and the picture is non copyrighted then that would be fine.

I use Screenflow, but that's on a mac, not sure what a good free windows one. At the moment invitations are a little backed up so it may take around a week to get partnered. As the others have said wait a week first then if you don't hear back then contact support and see if there is a reason you aren't partnered.

Upvote 0
R

Reli

If there is no music and the picture is non copyrighted then that would be fine.

I use Screenflow, but that's on a mac, not sure what a good free windows one. At the moment invitations are a little backed up so it may take around a week to get partnered. As the others have said wait a week first then if you don't hear back then contact support and see if there is a reason you aren't partnered.

Thank you brother :)))))) I am gonna give you subscribe for your help :) thank you so much. look i need to get some subscribers :) Can you promote my channel please ... by adding notes , speech bubbles or by cards ? if you say no it is not a problem but i really need your help to get some subscribers so my channel can find the way on the youtube world .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.