Tips & Tricks Where To Share Videos To Get More Attention??

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys I know a lot of u guys will answer that I should share videos on twitter,facebook or google plus or even freedom forums but all of u guys know that posting videos in here would not give me much views and in twitter I do have followers but then again not much watch my videos...I believe no one watches it and I have a facebook page in where my friends have liked it so they don't watch it for sure
So I really don't know where to share my videos because just uploading a video would not do it...so can anyone say how to promote my video??

Oblivifrek

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Oblivifrek_TV
Hey guys I know a lot of u guys will answer that I should share videos on twitter,facebook or google plus or even freedom forums but all of u guys know that posting videos in here would not give me much views and in twitter I do have followers but then again not much watch my videos...I believe no one watches it and I have a facebook page in where my friends have liked it so they don't watch it for sure
So I really don't know where to share my videos because just uploading a video would not do it...so can anyone say how to promote my video??
Im in the same situation. Got a Facebook Page, Twitter Account(Which I do Have >100 Follows) but still not clicks.

goshops

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
I've got a few Twitter followers and the past month or so average around 50 views to each video but it would be nice to grow.

I don't have a Facebook page for my channel, only my personal page and Facebook was a pain when I tried to create one for my channel by saying it's not a proper name.

I do share my videos on Reddit, but having more places to share would always be nice.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Twitter, FaceBook, Reddit And Google+ Are all good ones to try