Tips & Tricks Where to Find Audience?

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
I really believe my content is up to par with most 15-20k Youtubers in this community, I just can't seem to find the audience. Where do you guys advertise your channel? I believe here isn't the best place because of the fact that most of us are Youtubers and not viewers. Any thoughts?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I really believe my content is up to par with most 15-20k Youtubers in this community, I just can't seem to find the audience. Where do you guys advertise your channel? I believe here isn't the best place because of the fact that most of us are Youtubers and not viewers. Any thoughts?
Well, it's hard to stand out on youtube. My quality could be up alongside people with 100k+ youtubers, but everything works mysterious for youtube sometimes. For one, you need to have a market for your videos. Who do they apply to, and do you do it better than the best person currently doing it? Advertising is hard when you're starting out, you need videos that can get shared easily, or have a personality that attracts other people. I always suggest reddit for when you have the best video of your life to share, because quality can make or break getting a ton of views for there.

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Well, it's hard to stand out on youtube. My quality could be up alongside people with 100k+ youtubers, but everything works mysterious for youtube sometimes. For one, you need to have a market for your videos. Who do they apply to, and do you do it better than the best person currently doing it? Advertising is hard when you're starting out, you need videos that can get shared easily, or have a personality that attracts other people. I always suggest reddit for when you have the best video of your life to share, because quality can make or break getting a ton of views for there.
Thanks for replying! I've used reddit before, but I'll definitely post my setup video on there once I put it up. People tend to like those :)